- NEVER, ever park in the drop off lanes. These lanes are for quick stops (less than 1 minute) for your child to exit your vehicle.
- If you need to leave your vehicle for ANY reason, park in a parking spot. This applies before, during, and after school.
- Keep the crosswalk in front of the main office clear. Blocking the crosswalk creates an unsafe situation for our safety patrol students and those trying to cross.
- Keep your speed in the parking lot under 5 MPH.
- If you see something, politely say something. A bit of education and a friendly reminder goes a long way.
School is less than two weeks away! I'm looking forward to some aspects of school starting again, but I'm not looking forward to navigating the school parking lot. There are things each of us can do to make drop-off and pick-up more enjoyable for us and safer for our children.